Un intero weekend all’insegna dello Yoga e della Natura, dall’8 al 10 giugno a Castelbuono in una location fantastica, immersa nel verde, a pochi chilometri dal centro abitato. Marion, la padrona di casa, preparerà per l’occasione piatti vegetariani e vegani con ingredienti a Km 0 per un’esperienza davvero unica!
Friday 8th: 14.00 – 17.00: Check in
18.00 – 20.00: Introduction:
– What is Yoga and a yogic lifestyle?
– The 8 limbs of Yoga – short explanation. With notes 🙂
– The body and our unique anatomy
– Gentle but strong Hatha Yoga class
– Extended Savasana and guided meditation
20.30pm: Dinner on the terrace
– a selection of fabulous Sicilian vegetarian and vegan dishes made by chef Marion, our host, with only the best ingredients, (wherever possible, straight from the garden!)
06.00 – 08.00am: Sunrise Yoga
– Gentle and energising Yoga flow, focusing on heart-opening postures and backbends.
– Pranayama – why and how
– The Yamas.. a further look at and discussion about the first branch of Yoga.
08.30am: Breakfast on the patio
(selection of fresh fruits, yoghurt, wholemeal pancakes, porridge with cardamom and cinnamon, breads, jams etc ) chai, tea and coffee
Rest of the day free – many excursions available and things to do in the vicinity.
or stay on the property and draw, paint, read, relax..
18.00 – 20.00: Yoga
– Yin inspired, deep stretch class, Restorative savasana
– The Niyamas – a further look at and discussion about the 2nd branch of Patanjali’s 8 limbs of Yoga
Mindfulness and meditation… what is mindfulness? Different ways to meditate.
-Single pointed mediation
20.30: Organic, vegetarian and vegan dinner prepared by our chef Marion.
08.00 – 10.00: Yoga – Balances class
The importance of the dristi and movement with the breath
-continued discussion… what is mindfulness and how can we apply it to our lives?
A selection of fresh fruits, bread and jams, porridge or pancakes and famous Sicilian pastries
12.30: Check out..
PER INFO E PRENOTAZIONI:
Lisa – (+39) 392 727 6502 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Marion – (+39) 380 906 1620